Starting over sucks! It sucks when you have to do it in your business, anywhere really. That’s how we feel right?
I remember hearing or seeing a tabloid about how when Prince Harry gets married for the first time, this will not be Meghan Markle’s first wedding. I remember thinking, “SO WHAT! It didn’t work the first time. At least she was able to pick herself up and was open, vulnerable and willing to love again for the opportunity. Look where it landed her”!
So I say this to you as an entrepreneur whose first business failed, or didn’t do as well as you would have liked it to.
This royal wedding of
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
is what starting over in your business could look like for you?
This is what you need to do:
• Stop beating up yourself up for it not working the first time.
• Get over people talking because they always will. When you succeed, they will still be talking, they will still be in the same place you left them on your first attempt.
• Move past people not supporting you, there are new people to support 10x more than the last time.
So that you can:
• See what part you played, and how to make sure you learn from it.
• Be open to a new opportunity that will require things to be done a different way.
• Make a new commitment to do better, get a new support system, and never quit!
Stay committed to your purpose!
Your passion will change
but your purpose was the very thing you were created to do!
You weren’t created for a purpose and not equipped to fulfill it! I always say you were created to be the solution or create the solution to a problem. It’s up to you to discover what that is! Discover how you were created to function. Build your business with ease and be authentic while doing it.
YOUR PURPOSE WASN’T MADE FOR YOU TO TRY AND BE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE. YOUR PURPOSE WAS MADE FOR YOUR MOST HIGHEST SELF!
GO BECOME HER!
You will never know if your story could end up like this if you quit. The one thing I’ve learned. The women that want to work with me are more committed to their purpose than an attempt to fulfill it.
STARTING OVER SUCKS, I help career women who feel this way about starting their business over, become confident in who they are so they can create an authentic & successful business. I’m Kourtney Coleman and I used to feel that way too. I want you to know it doesn’t have to be this way. I’ve been there, more than once. I’m here, bolder, better, and bigger than all of those times before and I want the same for you.
If you are tired of feeling this way I want to invite you to Apply for a Clarity of Purpose Call. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
I am not the original source of these photos. I wish I was there!
They are all over the internet!